Our client within the financial services industry seeks to attract suitable candidates in filling the following positions:
1.Head, Information Technology
Job Summary: Develop and implement IT Strategies necessary to streamline IT operation, align the IT strategy with the Bank’s strategy; provide guidance, expertise and resources for a cost effective technology implementation. Ensure continuous development and implementation of the Bank’s technology requirements and needs.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer sciences / Engineering, Systems
engineering or any related discipline
- A post graduate degree in any IT related field is an advantage
- Membership in ITIL, CISSP, SSCP, CIPP, CISM, CRISC, CSALPT or any related certification
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in an IT role is required of which at least 5 should be at managerial level
2.Head, Finance and Accounts –
Job Summary: Develop and manage the Financial strategy of the Bank, ensure appropriate accounting and financial standards and controls are established and maintained. Ensure timely rendition of all regulatory returns.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any related field.
- A Post graduate degree/MBA in related field is an added advantage
- A professional certification of ICAN, ACCA, CFA, CPA or any other related professional certification
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in Finance and Accounting of which 5 years should be in a managerial position in a financial services institution
3.Financial Analyst –
Job Summary: Provide high quality analysis of the Bank’s financial activities to ensure availability of critical information for decision making within the Bank. Carry out financial processing of transactions and generate journals, trial balance, financial statements and reports
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounts or any Social Management Sciences or Business related discipline.
- A Post graduate or Master’s degree in a related field is an added advantage
- Membership of ICAN, CPA, ACCA, CFA, etc. is required
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in an Accounting or finance related function in a financial services institution
4.Head, Corporate Services –
Job Summary: Develop and implement the strategies, systems and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective services in the areas of; administration, corporate communication and branding, human resources management as well as information technology, in accordance with the values and strategic direction of the Bank.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the arts / law / humanities / social sciences/ management sciences. A Master’s Degree in Administration, business, management or any related field is required
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators, Nigerian Bar Association or any related certification in management is an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in secretarial/ legal capacity or related role is required of which at least 8 should be at managerial level
5.Head, Research Monitoring and Evaluation – JOB_DFI018
Job Summary: Provide oversight for planning, evaluation, knowledge management and monitoring. Identify performance indicators, develop quality assurance strategies and ensure all aspects of the business comply with institutional requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree in Law, Social Sciences or any other related discipline
- A master’s or post graduate degree in Law or a business related field is required
- Membership of any recognized body such as Chartered Institute of Bankers/ Finance and/or Nigeria Bar Association/ Association of Arbitration and Mediation is an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a compliance / regulatory role in a financial environment is required of which at least 5 should be at managerial level
6. Head, Risk Assessment and Ratings – JOB_DFI003
Job summary: Champion the implementation of the bank`s credit policy and ensure that the policy is adhered to strictly in the credit process. Coordinate and ensure prompt and adequate identification, assessment, treatment, monitoring and reporting of credit risk. Review the credit appraisal of PFIs presented by credit operations department, validate the fulfilment of all eligibility criteria, and ensure that PFIs are rated in line with the credit policy manual.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any social sciences related discipline
- A post graduate degree in business related field or management is an added advantage
- Membership of any recognized professional body such as RIMAN, PRMIA, RMP or any related certification is required
- Minimum of 12 years working experience in a similar role is required within a financial services institution, of which at least 8 must be at managerial level
7. Head, Corporate Communications
Job summary: Establish the strategy and policy direction for internal and external communications of the Bank, including advertising, branding and image management; develops and implements brand management plans and ensures compliance across the Bank; defines clear corporate communications and advertising strategies and programs to achieve brand objectives. Also provide oversight for corporate social responsibility and sustainability strategy and programs.
- A good first degree and a Master’s Degree from reputable Universities
- Membership in any relevant professional certification
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in a bank or other financial institution, with a minimum of 6 years in marketing, branding and or public relations function
8. Specialist, Financial Audit
Job summary: Work with Head of Internal Audit to execute and deliver planned internal audit activities for the Bank which includes assessment of risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- A bachelor’s degree in any accounting or social sciences related discipline
- A post graduate degree in a business related field or management is an added advantage
- Membership in accounting / auditing associations such as ICAN, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, IIA or CISA, etc. is required
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in an accounting/ auditing role is required of which at least 2 should be at managerial level
9. Head, Regulatory Compliance
To ensure compliance with regulatory and internal policies and the Bank Code of Conduct. Coordinate the prompt and timely rendition of all regulatory returns and provide support to the Bank in ensuring compliance with corporate governance and all regulatory compliance-related responsibilities.
- A bachelor’s degree in Arts, Business or any related field is required
- A post graduate degree / MBA in a related field
- Membership of the international compliance association or any related professional certification
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a compliance/risk and control / regulatory role within a financial services institution with at least 4 years in a managerial position
Kindly send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday, 17th October, 2017