Are you ready to join a team of Cyber Security professionals that are making an impact by advising clients on how to manage their cyber risk exposures in an inter-connected world?
We are looking for you!
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit
- Master’s degree in an information technology/information security-related field from a reputable university will also be an added advantage
- Relevant Cyber Security e.g. CCNA, CCNA Security, Security +, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCIP, CCIE, CEH, OSCP,CISSP, LPT,CISM,CCISO
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards, security operations, network monitoring and incident response.
- Proficient with programming languages such as C, C++, C#, JAVA, PHP, SQL, Python.
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures.
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators.
- Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation. Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by team and sells proposed remediation activities to client
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Cyber Security and Information Technology
- Must have in-depth experience in leading teams for pursuits or engagement delivery
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Very strong leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send their detailed CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as CYBERPRO